Sunday, February 11, 2024

Rash

 I'm not one to bore those around me with my aches and pains, but

this is really surprising. I walked around quite a bit, yesterday, in

my shorter winter boots. It did at times fell uncomfortably warm.

Then I noticed this at bath time yesterday. I have a quite pronounced 

heat rash at the front of both legs. 


Hard to believe. This is February. Today, I am wearing summer jeans with 

the ankle buttons undone, and will be going out with spring footwear later 

today.


I did notice a few people showing bare ankles in the last few days, but

thought this was jumping the gun, or fashion frenzy... Maybe they had scored a rash, 

as well!!

                                             *     *     *

Both French-language Montreal dailies are rooting for Kansas City in today's

Super Bowl. Chat informs me that the San Francisco 49ers are the betting favourites.

Who knows?! It's being played in Las Vegas, and one ticket costs near 10K USD.


https://www.lapresse.ca/sports/football/2024-02-11/super-bowl-lviii/cinq-raisons-pour-lesquelles-les-chiefs-vont-gagner.php


No comments: