Sunday, May 2, 2021

Difficult

 Now, I've done it. Created a game too difficult for me

to play...



Seriously, one needs to get the tile one wnats to move whitened, 

by pressing enter. then one moves in the desired direction and presses 

enter again...

With respect to game design, I am still changing the settings to play one

or the other puzzle: need to automate that. I would like to create four puzzles,

and a different piece of music for each in my prototype.


Music: MelloC - Lovusuno.mp3 from the site used by Games50

                                                 *     *     *

Puzzle 3: not easy...



Again, a Games50 source:

https://opengameart.org/content/retro-skyboxes-pack?page=3

                                                    *     *     *

Puzzle 4: a joy!


                             



No comments: