Wednesday, May 19, 2021

SpringImg

 I've given myself something of a mathematical challenge for

the day. I've got an imge that clarifies to full opacity on a tween.

I would like it to cycle from dark to light and back... on the model

of a night and day. 


The Hump documentation invites one to build custom interpolations

and add them to the library. Hum!!







*     *     *

It was actually in the documentation all along; easy as anything. Well, no.

I spent an awful longtime with either day or night kicking in, but not both.

This is the great peril with interpreted code. It did instill in my mind that

load only runs once. And that functions can say what to do next...





The tweens are now running on 20 seconds each. Now I can worry about aesthetic 

effects, and playability...





No comments: