Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Not Unique

 Always fun: I got a question from someone yesterday about my

Puzzles project. How was the intact image of the puzzle generated for

the opening of the game.


Clearly, I have been merely running my puzzle choices as the match3.png image

in the game machine, and tweeking from there. For the opening - StartState - 

I had merely by-passed the positions table and asked for the tiled image done from

gFrames['tiles'], as it comes out of  Utilities.



Looking back on positions, it is a serialization. Used on a table, the

outcome is not a return of each and every item:




                                                                    *     *     *



                                                                  *     *     *

Not surprisingly: 






No comments: