Friday, March 8, 2024

HWD

                                                                                  




                                                                              *     *     *

Bing/Chat explained it to me yesterday: the graph element in the timeline

shows me whatever setting I request over the timeline. Below, I have a new 

random seed for my Bee video. I can see how the right-facing bee's size is

changing as the video progresses...

                         
                                                 







Been trying the Perplexity AI. It is on ChatGPT, like Bing; and it tends to be very

succinct:

                                                                          
                                                                            

                                                        *     *     *

Managed to follow the tutorial... and learn to use the interface!

Model:
                                                             



Looks less like a sphere, but more like and orange...


No comments: