Thursday, March 7, 2024

NYorker

 In my twenties, I used to subscribe; and to this day I check in with

them when I am not sure how to figure out something in the news from

the US. The New Yorker Magazine holds a place in my heart.


Clocking in today, I found a group of reviews of all the Best Picture

nominees for Sunday's Oscars. One need not agree with one is reading;

but one has handles on what is being discussed...




*     *     *

Codemy is continuing the Pygame series. Aspen is now a platform game. In part1,

we get to see how a platform background is put together; essentially with little 32x32

colored tiles that are number-coded. Below:

                                                       


                                                                                   


     Should be fun!!                                       

No comments: